Thursday, March 22, 2012

Long Overdue Update

Clearly it's been a while since I have updated my Production Log, but thats just because good things have been happening. 

Poutine Nation is complete, and has been performing quite well on YouTube, for a first film, it currently has over 2,500 views, so if you haven't seen it yet please check it out.

In other news I spent last summer working in the Ottawa Bureau for Global National News, and I loved every minute of it (I'll post a more detailed blog shortly).

And the big exciting news is that I have been working on lining up my next documentary project, and I'l be starting to shoot in late April or early May. This time my lens will be aimed at the world of Roller Derby here in Canada's Capital City.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment